What you need to learn about PMP Certification
What is PMP Certification? And what does PMP stand for?
Project management professional certification
Assume that you have pursued the education in science and technology. How does it compel your boss that you’re good at managing people? Let’s take another scenario. Suppose that you are a master of business administration with your specialization in human resource management.
You work in an information technology company. What makes you a perfect candidate to lead a team of developers to build a new product under the brand?
“What do you conclude from the aforementioned hypothetical scenarios?”
No matter what your education background is, nor it solely matters that you have a specialization in some domain when it comes to managing people or leading a specific project. Yes, the experience in the field is required. Also, you need skills with the knowledge, that not only help you in solving the issues that arise within the project cycle but also mitigate the risks involved regarding the whole project.
Well, the examples are based on hypothetical scenarios, but you will find similarity between them and the reality. Every time when you will look to step up in the hierarchy of your company, you will be assessed on the basis of your work experience, skills, and knowledge. Now, what if you have all (knowledge, skills, and experience) that is required, still you’re not given the task of leading a project?
PMP Certification Requirements
Only regular PMP training are enough for your PMP exam prep and PMP Boot Camp
In a profession where decisions are logically driven you need an extra edge over your competitors to obtain the position that you have always wished for. Project Management Professional (PMP) is a professional course that certifies that you are a capable project manager who possesses the necessary knowledge, experience, and skills to bring a project to the completion to your employers and clients. The certificate is valid as a global standard and consistently demanded in all the industries and countries.
“How does a PMP better than a non-PMP?”
Application for PMP certification requires validation that you have worked as a project manager, also that you have acquired formal project management education. Thus, the PMI PMP identifies your capability to deliver in the role of a project manager. Specifically, your experience in leading and directing teams under a project. Only experience, knowledge and skills can’t help a non-PMP in gaining the confidence of the employer or client as it is common in all other project managers. A PMP certificate differentiates an ordinary project manager and an exceptional project manager.
Let us have a look at the difference between the PMP Certification Salary of the PMP and non-PMP project managers in some parts of the world.
- Annual Salary (Exp. < 5 yrs.)
- Annual Salary (Exp. = 5-10 yrs)
- Annual Salary (Exp. > 10 yrs)
- % increment of salary over non-PMP
- USA $103,000 – $120,000 – $124,000 – 22%
- Australia $105,000 – $118,000 – $128,000 – 18%
- India – $24,000 – $32,000 – $38,000 – 42%
- Switzerland – $128,000 – $140,000 – $146,000 – 12%
Source: Project Management Institute (PMI), 2015
The data shared above clearly proves that PMP certified project managers are accepted worldwide, and they receive better remuneration than non-PMP project managers.
“What are the benefits of PMP certification?”
- Proof of proficiency: a PMP certification demonstrates that you are able to lead teams, perform duties and hold sufficient knowledge to deliver a project within the given constraints.
- Monetary benefit: It is observed that a PMP receives ~10-20% more salary than a non-PMP project manager worldwide.
- Versatility: A PMP is considered suitable for all industries irrespective of the methodology and location.
- Employer benefit: In a study (Pulse of Profession study, PMI, 2015), it was found that a company completes a project on time without compromising its original goals if one-third of its project managers are PMP certified.
- Networking: Since a PMP is globally recognized, it bridges the gap in the corporate culture of the industries all over the world. PMP certification connects you to similar professionals and experts worldwide, beneficial networking.
- Portfolio enrichment: Another benefit is that every project that you complete as a PMP professional enhances the potential of your project PMP management portfolio.
Do you need any PMP sample questions:
To pass your PMP Project Management with us, you don’t need any PMP Exam questions or PMP classes or PMP practice exam, contact us for further information.
“Do you need to be a PMP?”
If you are struggling to prove your worth as a leader in your company even with a decent amount of work experience, then you should get the PMP certificate. If you are working as a project manager but you are not happy with the pay that you get then you should get the PMP certificate. In simple terms, PMP meaning is made for all project managers who want to stand on what the company expects and who want to be known as a fecund project manager.
“How to get the PMP certification online?”
There are a two different eligibility set.
You must satisfy one of them to get enrolled in the course, first, you need a secondary degree, a minimum experience of seven thousand and five hundred hours of leading project(s) and at least thirty-five hours spent on project management education.
The other eligibility includes a degree that has a duration of four years, a little less project leading experience than the previous eligibility criteria – four thousand and five hundred hours and thirty-five hours education on project management is compulsory. The PMP application process is not too long, but accuracy is required.
PMP Certification Cost?
Contact us for further information about PMP registry and PMP Exam cost.
Remember that a PMP certificate doesn’t last for a lifetime. You have to earn 60 units called professional development units (PDUs) to preserve your PMP course once in three years. Thus, you keep on growing with time.
How to get PMP certification and PMP Test?
If you complete either of the above-mentioned eligibility for PMP Requirements to take the PMP Certification Exam, then you are ready to apply for the PMP certification. We have been helping many aspiring project managers in filling the application forms. Feel free to contact our team in case something is unclear or confusing for you.